Till death do us part Till death do us part

Still a classic flash. Love it still to this day!

Peanut Butter&Crazy Times Peanut Butter&Crazy Times

Such a classic. I remember watching this back in the day! So good!

Talking Bacteria Talking Bacteria

Punchline please...

Yeah the setup was too long with no pay off, wasn't funny, the animation was poor, and the sound quality was horrible.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6

I'm so glad you showed me this meadow Ted.

Uhyeeeaaah!

LOTR Parody: SE p2 LOTR Parody: SE p2

A day may...

BORING!

Alright who said that?

These are still great!!

Obiwan makes a Pun Obiwan makes a Pun

Hmm

I honestly believe the animation was the only thing that was possibly good, the puns were not that clever, also I guess animation can't be credited too much when you used actual film footage for the meanings behind the puns, the humor wasn't that good and yeah the kangaroo thing kind of ruined the feel of it. Maybe a parody isn't what you're best at.

mohawkade responds:

Ha ha! I intentionally put the kangaroo in there for the annoyance factor and to throw people off while they wait for the movie to load.

Gravity_ Gravity_

Finally!

Someone who makes something intelligent and worth watching on Newgrounds! I like the choice of music too, very appealing and keeps you interested in the subject at hand. I hope this series continues for a long time.

how people get caught how people get caught

Still makes me laugh!

Jim has always made unique and funny flashes and this one is still one of my favs!!

Flies On A Wall Flies On A Wall

Beyond funny

Was great, flawless to me in every way, great job!

abscess abscess

Not a fan

Was a nice attempt but most of it seemed like you were trying to go for a random yet not feel but in reality it was super random and it's too hard to keep interest.